flower mpom pom card

Hey! Today i am sharing this ‘flower pom pom’ project

Started with the card panel. I inked it with Distress Oxide inks tumbled glass and twisted citron. I die cut the flower shape from Lawn Fawn -outside in stitched flower.
I inked the card base, where the flower will be, with Distress Oxides ink picked raspberry.
I placed the panel on my card base with a double layer of double sided foam tape.

I die cut three times a circle from Nellie Snellen -Nellie’s Multi Frame Dies-straight round.
I inked one with Distress Oxide inks squeezed lemonade and carved pumpkin. I added a layer of Nuvo Glimmer Paste -moonstone. It gives such a beautiful shine! I placed them in the centre of the flower with a double layer of double foam squares.

Now i started with my little pom poms! I choose pink colors, red and white tones.
For glueing them on the card i used Dina Wakley -ultra thick gel medium.
I arranged them with the lighter colors at the centre and the more dark ones at the tips.

I die cut the flower stalk and two leaves from Lawn Fawn -stitched flower frame.
I inked them with Distress Oxide inks evergreen bough, cracked pistachio and twisted citron. I thought it was a bit to dark on the leaves so i inked them with a little bit of Hero Art -hero hues unicorn ink.
I glued the flower stalk on the panel and added bakers twine green with Ranger Glossy Accents on it.
I curve the leaves a bit for some dimension and glued them on the panel with Ranger Glossy Accents.

I heat embossed ‘happy birthday’ from MFT -bitty bears on black cardstock with WOW -opac bright white.
I trimmed it down to a banner. I placed it on the panel with a double layer of foam squares.

For an extra sparkle i die cut three little butterflies from SSS -flickering butterflies on gold glitter cardstock. I glued them on the panel with Ranger Glossy Accents.

56

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd.