bugs spring frame card

Hey! Today i am sharing this ‘bugs spring frames’ project

I started with die cutting the frames on the the card panel. I used frames from Nellie’s Choice die cuts.

I placed this front panel on top of my card base and traced the frames softly with a grey pencil.
I traced around the pencil lines another line. This way i can erase the first lines and you wont see anything.
I inked the area’s behind the frames with Distress Oxide inks worn lipstick and twisted citron.
I splattered some water on top of it.

I already had some images stamped and cutted from Lawn Fawn -a bug deal.
I colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers.
I placed them on the card. Some with glue and some with foam squares.
I stamped the little ‘hi word’ on the card with Versafine onyx black ink.

127

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd.