big watercolored flowers card

Hi! Today i am sharing this ‘big watercolored flowers’ project

I started with die cutting the pieces for the card. I used the dies from Mama Elephant -slim card basics. I used white cardstock for the card base and the middle piece. I inked the middle piece with Distress Oxide ink pumice stone. Glued that one on the scalloped piece.

I used Strathmore Bristol Vellum surface for the top card panel.
I sketched three big flowers and watercolored them with my new Karin Brushmarkers Pro.
I totaly loved how they work. I like the intensity of the colors. Though, i need to say they worked best on Strathmore Bristol cardstock for me.
I kept adding layers and dried them between.
In the end i used some Ecoline gold to add a bit of shimmer and sparkle. I love that stuff!! Hahaha.
I placed this panel with double sided foam tape on the card base.

I splattered Dr.PH.Martin’s pen white and a dark color from the brush Markers.

I heat embossed the words from SSS on black cardstock, with WOW opac bright white embossing powder. Popped them on with foam squares.

61

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd.